“We attempt to help you achieve the best life possible but will work in concert with you, not just for you, to make this possible, by taking the time to clearly understand your background, philosophy, needs and objectives, work collaboratively with you and on your behalf (with your permission), and offer transparency around our own costs and compensation.”
- Organization. We will help bring order to your financial life, by assisting you in getting your financial house in order (at both the "macro" level of investments, insurance, estate, taxes, etc., and also the "micro" level of household cash flow).
- Accountability. We will help you follow through on financial commitments, by working with you to prioritize goals, show you the steps you need to take, and regularly review your progress towards achieving them.
- Objectivity. We bring insight from the outside to help you avoid emotionally driven decisions in important money matters, by being able to consult with you at key moments of decision making and doing the research necessary to ensure you have all the information.
- Education. We will explore what specific knowledge will be needed to succeed in your situation, by first thoroughly understanding your situation, then providing the necessary resources to facilitate your decisions, and explaining the options and risks associated with each choice.
- Proactivity. We work with you to anticipate your life transitions and to be financially prepared for them, by regularly assessing any potential life transitions that might be coming, and creating the action plan necessary to address and manage them ahead of time.